If the government shuts down expect these 5 things to happen...
- SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS: Checks will likely be mailed, but many government payments will be delayed thanks to a lack of employees on the job.
- SOCIAL SECURITY SERVICES: Many will be halted, like requests for retirement and disability claims, requests for Social Security numbers, and address changes.
- DISEASE HOTLINES: No will pick up your call if you have the itch! They did last time, when the National Institutes of Health stopped answering calls. Oh boy just what we need mo folks running around here without help.
- CHILD SUPPORT: Your payment could get held up. Awwwww hell! LOL! The last shutdown caused delinquent child support cases to be delayed and your bankruptcy cases, too.
MANURESH*T: Yep that’s right sh*t piled up last time at the National Zoo. The zoo says it has updated its waste-disposal plans in the event of another shutdown. Yeah right!
- TAX REFUNDS: Tax returns will be delayed whether e filed or not.
However these services will not be affected
• Deployed troops
• Airport TSA screeners
• The U.S. Mint
• Federal prison guards
• Congress and the Office of the President
• The Treasury
• The Postal Service
• The Border Patrol and Coast Guard